BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Man on a Mission

Well Michelle's gone off to the Philippines for a spell, so I've taken it upon myself to plan as much of this wedding as I can by myself. She'll have internet on occasion, but ultimately, she's limited in her resources. I'm liking the idea of a Southern wedding more and more. It just sounds so...fun. And us. That's us. Fun. It'll be great: awesome food, great atmosphere, easy on the wallet, and lots of fun! I'm looking forward to it, and this planning bit shouldn't be terribly taxing, right? Rhetorical, but regardless, I'm going to help my koala baby have the wedding of her dreams.

1 comments:

Michelle DuBose said...

I like the Southern wedding too. I think it best suits us. Maybe incorporate some classy, traditional elements. :) So excited!