BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Woes

Bruno and I just got in a text message argument. I'm upset because I want to start planning this wedding, but before I can start I need to get an idea of our budget. When I try to talk about it with him, he dodges the conversation by telling me that I'm worrying too much and I just need to be patient. He knows that neither his nor my family will be financing this event, so we are the sole bearers of the financial burden.

I know it's wrong of me to pressure him into talking about it with me, but at the same time we can't just keep putting it off. He's a procrastinator, and if we keep putting everything off till the last minute we will never have a wedding. I just want to make him realize this, but instead we end up fighting. I don't want our future together to start off this way. It just hurts me so much to think that this wedding - something that means so much to me - means so little to him that he's willing to put realistic discussion on the backburner.

I know it's just how he is. He's just an apathetic person. He's indifferent to everything. I guess I just thought, of all things, that this would be the ONE thing he might consider taking an interest in. I'm very hurt.

0 comments: