BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Engagement Photography

It was heartbreaking to leave Fort Worth the day after Bruno proposed to me, especially knowing that I wouldn't return again until March. However, through an unexpected turn of events, I'll be returning to the US in December. I'm so excited to see him again, and I'm also glad because this means we may actually have time to take engagement photos and have an engagement party - two ideas I had sadly given up on until now.

I want to stay away from the boring studio-style engagement photography. I'm a big fan of artsy photography that shows off our personalities more.
















I'm in love with Simply Bloom Photography. I want to say the duo is based in Alabama, but I'm not sure. They'll be traveling to Austin March 24, but I think that's too late for engagement photos. Maybe Bruno and I can take a roadtrip or something earlier, haha. Anyway, here is one of their many amazing e-sessions:






I really love this couple's vintage-themed engagement shoot, captured by Charlotte, NC photographer Kristin Vining:



Can't wait.

0 comments: